From Whole Latte Love Support Library
Grind and dose as the professionals do, with the Ceado E10 Burr Grinder. Meticulously built, complete with commercial components and features, the E10 delivers an unparalleled grinding experience. This unit is a low-speed grinder operating at only 690 rpm on a 740-watt direct-drive motor, to reduce static electricity and heat buildup—preserving the integrity of your coffee.
Find the Right Grind
- Grind coffee into the portafilter.
- Lock the portafilter into the brew group.
- Lift the brew lever all the way up.
- Aim for 2 to 2.5 oz. in about 25 seconds.
- Drink your shot to test.
- Repeat until properly motivated to get work done.
The big secret to finding that exact flavor you're after, that big punch-in-the-mouth feel, is dialing in your grind. For a basic rule-of-thumb, a coarser grind makes for a lighter, fluffier coffee, and a finer grind makes for a more intense, flavorful espresso. Check out the video on the right for more info.