From Whole Latte Love Support Library
Learn more about the Ceado E5P espresso coffee grinder. In this review, Marc from WholeLatteLove.com goes over why you might consider this commercial level grinder. The E5P is a value-priced, no frills, on-demand stepless burr grinder. It features the same "Steady-Lock" technology found in Ceado's more expensive commercial grinders.
Find the Right Grind
- Grind coffee into the portafilter.
- Lock the portafilter into the brew group.
- Lift the brew lever all the way up.
- Aim for 2 to 2.5 oz. in about 25 seconds.
- Drink your shot to test.
- Repeat until properly motivated to get work done.
The big secret to finding that exact flavor you're after, that big punch-in-the-mouth feel, is dialing in your grind. For a basic rule-of-thumb, a coarser grind makes for a lighter, fluffier coffee, and a finer grind makes for a more intense, flavorful espresso. Check out the video on the right for more info.