From Whole Latte Love Support Library
Ceado's mantra has always been to think strong and work better, a philosophy that played a large role in the design of their E6 Timer grinder. For their doserless model, the E6P, Ceado has taken their intelligent design one step further with the adjustable portafilter catch. As an electronic grinder the E6P features two time programmable dosing buttons for both single and double shots.
Find the Right Grind
- Grind coffee into the portafilter.
- Lock the portafilter into the brew group.
- Lift the brew lever all the way up.
- Aim for 2 to 2.5 oz. in about 25 seconds.
- Drink your shot to test.
- Repeat until properly motivated to get work done.
The big secret to finding that exact flavor you're after, that big punch-in-the-mouth feel, is dialing in your grind. For a basic rule-of-thumb, a coarser grind makes for a lighter, fluffier coffee, and a finer grind makes for a more intense, flavorful espresso. Check out the video on the right for more info.