ECM S-Manuale 64
From Whole Latte Love Support Library
See a review and tour of the ECM S-Automatik 64 Burr Grinder. Marc from WholeLatteLove.com gives you an inside look at this new grinder from ECM. Along the way, he compares its features to other popular grinders with similar capabilities like the Mazzer Mini Type A/B and the Ceado E6P.
Find the Right Grind
- Grind coffee into the portafilter.
- Lock the portafilter into the brew group.
- Lift the brew lever all the way up.
- Aim for 2 to 2.5 oz. in about 25 seconds.
- Drink your shot to test.
- Repeat until properly motivated to get work done.
The big secret to finding that exact flavor you're after, that big punch-in-the-mouth feel, is dialing in your grind. For a basic rule-of-thumb, a coarser grind makes for a lighter, fluffier coffee, and a finer grind makes for a more intense, flavorful espresso. Check out the video on the right for more info.